Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Small Car Owners Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Michael Jackson!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2009-03-24

RIP Michael Jackson! Empty
PostSubject: RIP Michael Jackson!   RIP Michael Jackson! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:16 am

Such a sad day :'( Both Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett have died :'( I love MJ's music.

RIP Michael Jackson! Michael
Back to top Go down
benjames
HOLDEN CAMIRA
benjames

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson!   RIP Michael Jackson! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:17 am

Is that Farrah, or Michael?

Sorry, probably a bit early.... bit early...

I felt a hollow loss when I found out that M.J. had passed... So much focus was placed on bad media, and people missed out on enjoying something that was totally unique.. Having these public bouts of bad press put a stain on his music genius.

I found his early songs quite beautiful, but I always wondered how much pain and torture was endured through his early years during those times. It's hard to listen to someone's music sometimes when your in two minds on who they are.... M.J., so black and white...

Didn't know Farrah too well, so I'm paying hommage to her today by finding more about her on the net Sad

RIP Michael Jackson! Farra-300x400RIP Michael Jackson! 174359RIP Michael Jackson! Michael-jacksonRIP Michael Jackson! Michael-jackson-concert-2
Back to top Go down
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson!   RIP Michael Jackson! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:14 am

2 icons of our time passed within hours of each other. Such a shame to see

MJ the King of Pop and Farrah the original pinup girl

RIP to them both
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson!   RIP Michael Jackson! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:08 am

Whats black and white and not good around children.
Back to top Go down
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson!   RIP Michael Jackson! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:41 am

I don't believe it for a second.
Back to top Go down
benjames
HOLDEN CAMIRA
benjames

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson!   RIP Michael Jackson! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:16 pm

TimmyEK1 wrote:

A Zebra with rabies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson!   RIP Michael Jackson! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:29 pm

benjames wrote:
TimmyEK1 wrote:

A Zebra with rabies?

Zebra's can get rabies?!
Back to top Go down
benjames
HOLDEN CAMIRA
benjames

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson!   RIP Michael Jackson! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Well... I dunno, but I wouldn't trust one around kids anyways.. fricken bastard zebras
Back to top Go down
evo201
BMX

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson!   RIP Michael Jackson! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:47 am

the cause of MJ's death has been announced apparently his heart attack was caused by shock... when he found out BOYS 2 MEN was not a delivery service........ to early???

with all the focus on MJ people did forget that farah dies first, she got to heaven and god granted told her he would make her dreams come true due to all the kind things she has done in her life..... she said "I want to make the world safe for all children"......... to early???

when MJ got to heaven god turned him away from the pearly gates as they dont accept plastic in heaven ......... to early???
Back to top Go down
819FLY
Mitsi EVO IX

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson!   RIP Michael Jackson! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:30 am

The City Morgue don't know what to do with MJ's body, Recycling day isn't until Tuesday next week.
Back to top Go down
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson!   RIP Michael Jackson! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:53 am

So anyway, there is a joke thread on this forum...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson!   RIP Michael Jackson! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Michael Jackson!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: