Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Small Car Owners Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A pic that will make you feel very very small.

Go down 
+6
teh_hotness
benjames
Privatealpha
BobsN13
rhys
Mazdabater
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2009-03-24

A pic that will make you feel very very small. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pic that will make you feel very very small.   A pic that will make you feel very very small. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:41 am

Mazdabater wrote:
Heres a fun fact apparently half of the stars you see in the sky are likely to have blown up already we just aren't going to see it for many many years lol

Shooooooooooosh! You're making me think Razz
Back to top Go down
819FLY
Mitsi EVO IX

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: A pic that will make you feel very very small.   A pic that will make you feel very very small. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:50 am

If we had developed technology to be able to travel through time and space, the technology would allow for the movement of celestial bodies in the universe.

Who remembers that comet that collided with Jupiter about 10 years ago from memory??? There is a more probable chance of earth being wiped out by a meteor or comet then that of a hostile alien species. Yet again statistics are that.... statistics.

What still interests me is why people want to inhabit mars, it is basically a dead planet, unproven life, only evidence of water once flowing on the surface, for them to create an atmosphere and to regenerate the planet would be a costly and most likely impossible task. It is probably more beneficial exploring somewhere further (i.e another solar system nearby) and inhabiting a planet similar to this one.

Another thing that baffles me is they are worried about how they worry about how cold it is out in space, they rule out other planets because they are cold, yet to create heat is the transfer of energy so if they created a technology able to use the dead space (outside planets and in matter itself) for instance using carbon which is the most abundant element in the universe and converted it into heat, why couldn't they inhabit planets such as Pluto and likes of?

What really intrigues me still here on earth we as a species are so colluded and blinded by false idealisations (Gods) and Religion (being a reason for these insane beliefs) that we are intent on destroying ourselves purely out of self satisfaction for these false beliefs when all that wasted technology and effort could be put into space research and evolving as a whole species, not segregated by rich, poor, muslim, christian, races, western, eastern, southern northern, sick and healthy.

We are really a pathetic species of life, our existance is minimal and will have little impact on the grand scale of things even though we seem to think we are the best thing to happen to this planet.

We could be a better form of life, but we aren't.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Mazdabater
Mitsi EVO IX
Mazdabater

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: A pic that will make you feel very very small.   A pic that will make you feel very very small. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:51 am

When you consider how fast technology has taken off in the last hundred years, I think anything could be possible in the next 1000. If we haven't blown the world to peices with nukes before then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pic that will make you feel very very small.   A pic that will make you feel very very small. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:22 pm

Event horizon puppy.... do do do do, do do do do....
Back to top Go down
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

PostSubject: Re: A pic that will make you feel very very small.   A pic that will make you feel very very small. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:23 pm

GRPABT1 wrote:
Event horizon puppy.... do do do do, do do do do....

EPIC Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BobsN13
Founding Member
BobsN13

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A pic that will make you feel very very small.   A pic that will make you feel very very small. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Just go to WARP 7. Engage.

You'll get there in no time. Like going round the corner to the shop.
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net/index.htm
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

PostSubject: Re: A pic that will make you feel very very small.   A pic that will make you feel very very small. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Just thought I should add a few of these alien alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
bruce-ti
Subaru WRX
bruce-ti

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A pic that will make you feel very very small.   A pic that will make you feel very very small. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 pm

I knew you lot were like me ^^^^^all of the above.
Back to top Go down
BobsN13
Founding Member
BobsN13

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A pic that will make you feel very very small.   A pic that will make you feel very very small. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:45 am

What, an Alien???? Laughing alien Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net/index.htm
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

PostSubject: Re: A pic that will make you feel very very small.   A pic that will make you feel very very small. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:53 am

Yes alien FTW! alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pic that will make you feel very very small.   A pic that will make you feel very very small. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:04 am

You're just an illegal alien :p
Back to top Go down
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

PostSubject: Re: A pic that will make you feel very very small.   A pic that will make you feel very very small. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:46 am

Me??? Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. I making being alien look hot then Razz Jokes, jokes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pic that will make you feel very very small.   A pic that will make you feel very very small. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pic that will make you feel very very small.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2