Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Small Car Owners Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EOI: The yo cruise

Go down 
+4
evo201
Privatealpha
Red Dog
Winnie256
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-07-02

EOI: The yo cruise Empty
PostSubject: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:16 am

Just an EOI at the moment, but i'm thinking of planning a cruise in near future, due to my receiving of the pulsar finally.

There are still a few of you I haven't met, so priority goes out to you guys whenever you can make it.

And Tim, i'll take for a ride in real vtak :p

So post up some ideas and suggestion for where and when. I would prefer a friday or saturday night. But thursdays are kinda okay too

EDIT: even though I introduce myself as anthony, feel free to call me Winnie if you so wish. I just feel like a douche for introducing myself with a nickname lol
Back to top Go down
Red Dog
Subaru WRX
Red Dog

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:41 am

tonight?
Back to top Go down
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:43 am

Nah mang, going to a netball carnival for the missus team. Sad

If anyone sees me out though give a wave Smile
Back to top Go down
Red Dog
Subaru WRX
Red Dog

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:12 am

you are giving up the chance to go for a cruise in your new car to go and watch a netball carnival??

GOOD CHOICE!!!! I LOVE NETBALL!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:38 am

Winnie I dont have tek yo yet mate, cant even drive it atm Sad
Back to top Go down
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:14 am

well I don't know bout you huys, but i coverd 300kms over the weekend and didn't SEE A SINGLE ONE OF YOU
Back to top Go down
Red Dog
Subaru WRX
Red Dog

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:27 am

thanks for the invite. i was out on friday night but thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:33 am

yeah i was out after 12 on friday, so i missed most of the cruisers.

But i'm definately thinking a meet sometime soon would be good.

Nothing serious, maybe just a barbeque at pally? Poss this weekend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:35 am

Get the football! and I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Red Dog
Subaru WRX
Red Dog

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:37 am

im thinking maybe some half-court b-ball, ghetto spec.
Back to top Go down
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:54 am

just so you guys know, I suck at all sports, so i'm happy as long as we have somewhere to sit hahaha.

Rhys did you see the car today? i'm not sure when you leave for work, but I reversed it in for you haha.

You love netball hey? do you actually watch the games? Because I'll be at murray tonight watching a game.

But yeah, re the cruise, Somewhere with some shade and fresh air, a BBQ and some grass haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:30 am

I remember attending corceran (sp) park every friday night to watch my sister play for years. sadly she started coaching and stopped playing by the time I could have shagged some of her team mates Sad

Was fun embarrassing the hell out of her and her team mates with my father though.
Back to top Go down
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:34 am

My partner coaches her team as she is injured this season. So I go and stir up her team mates haha
Back to top Go down
Red Dog
Subaru WRX
Red Dog

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:58 am

the only reason i like netball is for all the obvious male reasons, girls getting sweaty wearing lycra and skirts playing with a ball........ Very Happy i dont think my girlfriend would really like me sitting there ogling netballers..........

but yeah i caught a glimpse of it yesterday evening i think, i was in a bit of a rush though. i leave at about 8:45. where do you work?
Back to top Go down
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:04 am

I work at Parker Hydraulic Consulting Group, near the cheesecake shop opposite willows. I'm usually gone by 7.30 in the morning. You should send a message on maybe thursday night and come look at the car. Plus I also want to see yours a bit better Smile

you show me yours and i'll show you mine What a Face
Back to top Go down
Red Dog
Subaru WRX
Red Dog

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:56 am

haha sure thing man. 0427847361 is my number.
Back to top Go down
Red Dog
Subaru WRX
Red Dog

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:31 am

this thing didnt make it to work today? went home at lunch and it wa still in the same spot as it was this morning....?
Back to top Go down
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:10 am

*sigh*

The immobiliser seems to have a power problem I think.

There are random times when the locking and alarm system work, but the immob doesn't. But the flashing light for it isn't flashing at those times. So I think it may have a loose wire or two. Are you good with wires? haha.

Going to start tracking down the immob first.
Back to top Go down
Red Dog
Subaru WRX
Red Dog

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:02 am

kinda sorta not really. i have installed one in my car, but i had wiring diagrams and stuff. i can have a quick squiz tomorrow when i come around and suss it out......
Back to top Go down
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:47 am

yeah sounds good haha. message me.
Back to top Go down
Privatealpha
Mitsi EVO IX
Privatealpha

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:56 am

There should be an override for the immobilizer.
Generally theres a button hidden in the footwell where you press the button in a succession. Unfortunately you'll need the hand book to know the code.
Back to top Go down
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:17 am

And also unfortunately if the immob has no power then it won't work
Back to top Go down
evo201
BMX

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:56 am

which car is it that you are having the problems with the imob?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Has the key fob got full battery? Try unlocking button with it poked in the engine bay or under the dash?
Back to top Go down
Red Dog
Subaru WRX
Red Dog

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:47 am

hehehehehe, went and had a squiz last night, verdict:

immobiliser 1 - starter motor 0

starter motor lost and has to be replaced.

the current score is red rhys 1 - N14 pulsar 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EOI: The yo cruise   EOI: The yo cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EOI: The yo cruise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Events :: NQld Events-
Jump to: