Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Small Car Owners Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nearly Got wiped out tonight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Dog
Subaru WRX
Red Dog

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Nearly Got wiped out tonight Empty
PostSubject: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:48 pm

i was out for a bit of a drive tonight, i had just left the breakwater, and was headed down to the beach for one more lap, i was at the roundabout at molly's/flynns, turning right to go down the strand ( coming from the museum side) when i was nearly t-boned by a light greenish older (late 80's/early 90's) camry sporting mags who was not only coming into the roundabout way too fast, but also not giving way to me either (i was on his right and i was also on the roundabout first). he eventually came to a stop about 60cms from my left door. needless to say i was pretty startled/rattled at this, i now want to find this guy so i can give him a talking to.
Back to top Go down
bod93
EB FALCON
bod93

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:11 pm

good luck wit that mate, would have sucked if he got ya... after all that time of the road and then 2 b taken out weeks l8tr would suck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Just leave it, its stupid to chase after puppy like that your lucky he didnt hit you but confronting him doesnt change anything.
Back to top Go down
rhys
Townsville Admin

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:38 am

i think ive seen the one you mean he needs his liscence taken as he drives extremely dangerously
Back to top Go down
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:14 am

Its not old mate with the boosted one is it??
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net
Red Dog
Subaru WRX
Red Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:30 am

nah not the two-tone-silver-and-blue-used-to-be-boosted-but-now-im-just-a-camry-with-a-terrible-taste-in-paint-scheme one.

im not claiming that im going to knock his block in or anything stupid like that. i just want to give him a piece of my mind. i don't know what i would have done if he had run into me, i'd probably still be there crying......
Back to top Go down
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:48 am

nah, there's a green boosted one with chrome rims up there too. He drives like an idiot

Gotta look on the good side, at least you and the cat killer are ok bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:01 am

Red Dog wrote:
nah not the two-tone-silver-and-blue-used-to-be-boosted-but-now-im-just-a-camry-with-a-terrible-taste-in-paint-scheme one.

im not claiming that im going to knock his block in or anything stupid like that. i just want to give him a piece of my mind. i don't know what i would have done if he had run into me, i'd probably still be there crying......

I'm not saying you would Red, I just think that your words will fall on deaf ears.
Back to top Go down
Red Dog
Subaru WRX
Red Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:37 am

oh alright mick, might have been him, not too sure. but yeah i suppose you are right, me and the cat killer live another day, so thats all good.

<start rant>
im just sick of driving around on the edge of my seat worrying that some to$$er is going to write off my pride and joy, and having to compensate not only for my own actions, but those of every other driver in this place.

<end rant>
Back to top Go down
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:43 am

hahahaha i know the feeling

I had some stupid female driver indicate to turn right and start the turn. Halfway across the street she realizes its the wrong driveway and tries to correct her mistake. By this time i'm beside her continuing on my journey just waiting for her to slam into the side of my work car

She could have just pulled into that driveway and corrected it in a minute, but no....she was too busy worrying about herself and her stupid mistake.

Basically what im saying is it happens everywhere, so you have to class everyone as a bad driver. You can never be too careful on the roads these days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:12 am

Red Dog wrote:
oh alright mick, might have been him, not too sure. but yeah i suppose you are right, me and the cat killer live another day, so thats all good.

<start rant>
im just sick of driving around on the edge of my seat worrying that some to$$er is going to write off my pride and joy, and having to compensate not only for my own actions, but those of every other driver in this place.

<end rant>

Join the club, I can tell you its alot worse when your on a pushbike though... Nearly been run over at least 3 times this week, think I might start carring around a 6 pack of eggs so I can throw them at these slack asses.
Back to top Go down
Red Dog
Subaru WRX
Red Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:31 am

i suppose the good thing is that i am really getting good at this whole defensive driving thing........:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:58 am

The ones that aint doing the shunting and blind turns are the ones who have to dodge it so yeah you probably are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:32 pm

Red Dog wrote:
of driving around on the edge of my seat worrying that some to$$er is going to write off my pride and joy,

Did I mention I got my busted kitteh VN commy insured by shannons for $17K? It's really the only piece of mind you'll ever get, frogger drivers and asians (they can't help it, it's genetic with them) are everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Red Dog
Subaru WRX
Red Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:35 pm

but what are your premiums/excesses like?

for me to get the swift fully insured it would cost a bizillion dollars a year, not worth it imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:04 pm

yeh i no the guy ur talking about campbell doesnt own the boosted one anymore he has sold it he has a XR6T now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:05 am

Cameron get the frogger off our forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:07 am

Red Dog wrote:
but what are your premiums/excesses like?

for me to get the swift fully insured it would cost a bizillion dollars a year, not worth it imo.

$600 a year and excess is something like $600 again I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Got wiped out tonight   Nearly Got wiped out tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nearly Got wiped out tonight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: