Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Small Car Owners Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For rhys the drunk bastard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-07-02

For rhys the drunk bastard Empty
PostSubject: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:47 am

Copypasted from the pulsar forums

----------------------------------------------------

hey everyone,

many if you know me or know of me, but for those who do not, my name is Chris and I own a Customs shop in Sydney's inner west. www.concordcustoms.com.au

We have just moved to a newer and bigger warehouse where we have room to do everything from panel and paint, re-trims, mechanical, audi, brakes, suspension and pretty much anything else that your imagination can think.

I have PM'ed various moderators on the site asking if i can promote on the forums or even become a sponsor of the website, but i have not heard back from anyone.

as such, i will not promote anything until i have made arrangements with any moderators.

i would like to offer products to all members with discounted hourly rates, but again, i can not offer anything until i have discussed withings with moderators.

the most interesting things that i can offer for pulsar members at the moment are performance headers for a fraction of the retail price and also air suspension kits from my supplier at airforce suspension, and discounted audio and performance gear.

what i plan to offer is a percentage of all group buys to the PGA forum to help with maintanace and upgrades.

this is just my way of giving back to a forum which has helped me with information to build a show worthy pulsar.

i will keep you all posted on the outcome of conversations with the moderators and hopefully i can help many of you with products and services.

chris

----------------------------------------------------

Thats the place thats selling airbag suspension. The type that are coilovers but have bags to get you up and over speedbumps, etc
Back to top Go down
rhys
Townsville Admin

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:05 am

sweet cheers mate ill have to have a look
Back to top Go down
SPLexcel
DATSUN 180B
SPLexcel

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:23 am

whos the owner?
Back to top Go down
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

PostSubject: Re: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:52 am

Quote :
many if you know me or know of me, but for those who do not, my name is Chris and I own a Customs shop in Sydney's inner west

Back to top Go down
SPLexcel
DATSUN 180B
SPLexcel

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 am

so thats you i guess it says you copied it from a nother forum? so i wasent sure if it was you
Back to top Go down
rhys
Townsville Admin

PostSubject: Re: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:40 am

no its not him winnie is from the ville the owner of the shop is from sydney
Back to top Go down
BobsN13
Founding Member
BobsN13

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Might have to give him an E-mail and see what he thinks of us???
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net/index.htm
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

PostSubject: Re: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:30 am

maybe we could get some sort of deal? they don't seem to do anything too fancy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:55 am

This dude is offering sponsorship and deals to get customers. Do any of us live in Sydney? Is there anything we can offer him? I doubt he'd be keen
Back to top Go down
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

PostSubject: Re: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:59 am

Actually he was offering deals to PGA exclusively, not anyone else. Rhys was just interested in their products
Back to top Go down
rhys
Townsville Admin

PostSubject: Re: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:03 am

yeah im very interested in gettin a few goodies off him
Back to top Go down
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:00 am

It can't hurt to hit him up hey. I'm sure he'll be happy just to sell his product, no matter where it is

It just means people need to put the BS aside and become a crew again
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

PostSubject: Re: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:20 am

Yeah Rhys I already Emailed him regarding what models he has those shocks for. Also put forward the idea of us displaying his name and saying good stuff in return for a few freebies. Being a new company it would be likely that they would want to get the word out.

I basically told him we are all a bunch of poor bastards looking to start a project to help bring in some good times. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.
Back to top Go down
Winnie256
Subaru WRX
Winnie256

PostSubject: Re: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:59 am

HYUNDAI COUPE 97~01
NEW COUPE 02~UP
ACCENT 99~UP
TUCSON 05~UP
ELANTRA 97~00
ELANTRA 01~UP

Rhys, this is what they have available for hyundais.
Back to top Go down
rhys
Townsville Admin

PostSubject: Re: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:11 am

hmmm if they fit the 97 im pretty sure they will my lantra as i think its only panels on the car that are different
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For rhys the drunk bastard   For rhys the drunk bastard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For rhys the drunk bastard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: