Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Small Car Owners Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6 Empty
PostSubject: Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6   Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:35 pm

Hey everyone... I am Nate as most of you know... I drive an '03 Mazda 6 lux sports model in glorious yellow... Got some pics, these are old. Since the pics I have put 18" BBOSS Eleanor rims on it, removed the rear wing and backed into a BT50... LOL![img]Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6 Sdc10111[/img]

Last edited by Nate_Madaz_666 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6   Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:40 am

got pics of the BT50 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net
Red Dog
Subaru WRX
Red Dog

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6   Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:07 am

got pics of the madaz??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6   Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:30 pm

i wonder if i could be assed photoshopping a canary yellow mazda 6 with those wheels and no wing.....

Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6 1236747691 5 second chopping!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6   Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:53 pm

WOW! thats kinda what I want my car to look like... but yes, that IS my weapon of choice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6   Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Laughing Laughing it seriously took 5 minutes...... and its dodge.
Back to top Go down
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6   Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:04 pm

i would've picked the chop to be the real deal hey...nice work!
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6   Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:08 pm

ROFL it almost looks real... besides the front wheel....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6   Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nate's (soon to be) Madaz 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Introductions-
Jump to: