Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Small Car Owners Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ingham Car Show

Go down 
+2
819FLY
teh_hotness
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:57 am

Did anybody else go to this event? I had an awesome day personally. I smelt like rubber by the time we left, and I was covered in lil bits of tyre, but you couldn't really notice it on me anyway Razz Razz Razz We saw Trish's car there, very nice Very Happy I've also got some vids of some of the BEST cars on the burnout pad. And Tom thought he had lump.. Pffttt. Seriously, there was one car there, UCSMOKE.. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Imagine all your cars put together, actually no, scrap that.. Imagine... Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Teagan Presley, Kiki Vidis, Isla Fischer and all those other hotness chicks orgasmin at the same time.. Then times it by eleventybillion7.. That's how awesome sounding this car was. Mmmmhhhmmmm! It made sweet sweet love to my ears. If I could orgasm via my ears, I would've had multiple over this car.
Back to top Go down

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:26 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe8u6y6fPrQ

Last edited by GRPABT1 on Sun May 31, 2009 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:42 am

That's the one ^^^... Mmmmmm. How good does it sound!
Back to top Go down
819FLY
Mitsi EVO IX

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:02 am

Pfft Heard better at the drags last night..... hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
BobsN13
Founding Member
BobsN13

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:31 am

Yeah I seen that and Leroy's Big V8 at Powercruise in Darwin last year. Awesome cars both of them.
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net/index.htm
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:55 am

819FLY wrote:
Pfft Heard better at the drags last night..... hahahaha.

16 second cars don't count... Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:57 am

Ingham Car Show DSC00273
Ingham Car Show DSC00272
Ingham Car Show DSC00271
Ingham Car Show DSC00270
Ingham Car Show DSC00269
Ingham Car Show DSC00268
Ingham Car Show DSC00267
Ingham Car Show DSC00266
Ingham Car Show DSC00265
Ingham Car Show DSC00263
Ingham Car Show DSC00262
Ingham Car Show DSC00261
Ingham Car Show DSC00260
Back to top Go down

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:02 am

Ingham Car Show Th_MOV00275
Ingham Car Show Th_MOV00276
Ingham Car Show Th_MOV00278
Ingham Car Show Th_MOV00279
Ingham Car Show Th_MOV00280
Ingham Car Show Th_MOV00281
Ingham Car Show Th_MOV00282
Ingham Car Show Th_MOV00283
Ingham Car Show Th_MOV00284
Ingham Car Show Th_MOV00285
Ingham Car Show Th_MOV00286
Back to top Go down
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:09 am

The worlds fastest hearse

Back to top Go down

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:13 am

For those that don't know it that last one of my post is Popeye from hi flow exhaust
Back to top Go down
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:22 am

Back to top Go down
819FLY
Mitsi EVO IX

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:02 am

Actually there was a couple 7 second cars there last night and vast majority running quicker than 10.99..... only a couple cars slower than that... was a really good nights racing... $2000 going to Somer's Racing in the Camira it was that close.
Back to top Go down
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:12 am

Yeah, I was just joking anyway. I was gonna go to the drags but was feeling all car-ed out from Ingham lol. Dammit, I knew I shoulda went Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:38 am

so.....where are the good cars?? The GT40 and the 'IBA34' hotrod look to be the only good ones there......the hearse is aite, but i've seen it before
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:10 am

Mr Focus wrote:
so.....where are the good cars?? The GT40 and the 'IBA34' hotrod look to be the only good ones there......the hearse is aite, but i've seen it before

Majority of the cars there were good man! What's wrong wif chu!?!? Very Happy I had a few epic homer drool moments that day. Specially over the vk's. Mmmmmmmmm. bounce
Back to top Go down

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:27 am

There were heaps of good ones but i only video'd the burnout masters and took pics of some that interested me. Wasn't much rice though so you's might have been bored. My mate grants r32 track car is pretty impressive though.
Back to top Go down
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:57 am

Next year will be better.. Cos the hotness one will be there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:24 am

hahaha i dont rate bogan-fest as a good car show hahahaha

I dont rate burnouts either. Once you've seen one car do one, you've seen them all

got any pics of the imports that attended???
Back to top Go down
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:57 am

Nothin bogan about it. And nope, no pics of the imports.
Back to top Go down

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:01 am

I've got respect for a motor that can sit on about ten grand for minutes at a time without self destructing, that's why i liked the black premier so much. The imports were a bit thin and they were mostly local cars you'd have known about already, not very impressive. You might not rate it because it doesn't cater for your style but it's still full of impressive machinery. It's great to get ideas from too and weigh up what combo's work or not with burn outs and dyno combined. Unfortunately though the dyno pulled out a week before this years show.
Back to top Go down
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:48 am

teh_hotness wrote:
Nothin bogan about it. And nope, no pics of the imports.

hahahaha its full of bogans Razz

I hear ya Josh. I do have an appreciation for hard tuned machines of all sorts. I've even been known to browse Ford and Holden magazines from time to time Shocked . Jamboree/Auto Salon is more my kind of event. I know a lot of the jap crappers pulled out of showing this year though. It was a shame about the dyno too
Back to top Go down
819FLY
Mitsi EVO IX

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:53 am

I think it was the main reason Jap numbers would be down. They love dyno's, if there was that, there would have been a large number of imports. I had suspicions that their would be alot of SS Commodores with their bonnets up and from what I have heard I am right. I don't know why but everyone compares it to Summernats.... its a different car show, different region, different demographic.

Plus it seems a problem with people driving up to Ingham to a modified car show with their modified cars and are surprised to see the police there handing out defects. Everyone knows the vast majority of modifications to cars are illegal yet they cry poor me when they get punished for doing the wrong thing. If people accepted responsibility for their own actions things would be so much better.

If the dyno is there next year, so will I.
Back to top Go down

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:00 pm

819FLY wrote:
I think it was the main reason Jap numbers would be down. They love dyno's.

I though the same thing, in years past there had been a heap of 2JZ cars gloating with their power figures that are greater than most of the V8's in the dyno comp. I think there is a reason why these cars rarely attend the drags or burnout's though, the ones I've seen with 500+rwhp still pull crappy times and can't do a decent burnout without breaking or overheating. Each to their own though and I know I for one will be entering the dyno comp next year and possibly the burnouts just for a laugh if I can get enough wheels and tyres.

819FLY wrote:
I had suspicions that their would be alot of SS Commodores with their bonnets up and from what I have heard I am right.

What's wrong with that? Razz

All jokes aside though I do get annoyed with fairly stock cars (seemingly ever second one is a late model commmy) with little more than intake, exhaust and tune posing like they're highly modified cars. That said you would've seen a fair few imports in the blue water show even too scared to lift their bonnets cause they were bone stock.
Back to top Go down
JDM_GTi
INTEGRA TYPE R
JDM_GTi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:01 pm

Hey sem, it sounds like this was the first time you have been to ingham car show?? Ive been for the last 4 years but didnt go this year cause the same cars turn up and do the same things. But in saying that, its the best thing we have going for cars in this region and i might head back next year.
Back to top Go down
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:53 am

Yeps, it was my first time Embarassed I'll definately be going next year, and the next, and the next. Haha. Doesn't bother me too much if its the same cars that go, I just have mass drool sessions over the old skool cars. I freekin love them. The only problem I had was the fact that they could've done with more seating and I should've taken a cushion to sit on cos my kitteh was effin sore as from sitting on the grandstand thingo Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ingham Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingham Car Show   Ingham Car Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ingham Car Show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Events :: NQld Events-
Jump to: