Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Small Car Owners Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro...

Go down 
+2
Mr Focus
lawrymonster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lawrymonster
Captain Slow
lawrymonster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-04

The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Empty
PostSubject: The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro...   The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:31 am

Hey guys,

Thanks for the headsup on the new site!, Invited by Sir Mick. To showcase the old ride and the new1... even though its a boat in comparision to the other rides here... anyways..

I'm currently rollin in a 06 Accord Euro... unfortunately stock with only addition.. My Kenwood Tv.

The car that was... a 2000 Integra, Buddy club body kit with moulded side skirts, lowered on kings, white buddy lookalike 18's, Injen CAi, headers, mandrel stainless exhaust, fujitsobo muffler, kenwood ice and alpine doof. Shown at Brisbane Autosalon in 05 and 06.

Enjoy!

The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Integr11The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Motor10The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Pic_3310
Back to top Go down
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro...   The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:43 am

Welcome my brother from another mother!

You know my thoughts on the teggy bro. Got any pics of the interior???
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net
BobsN13
Founding Member
BobsN13

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro...   The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:45 am

Welcome to yet another integra owner. Well, Ex-owner anyway. Looks the goods mate. What happened to her?
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net/index.htm
DLO01
Captain Slow
DLO01

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro...   The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:01 am

Wow! Long time no see. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rhys
Townsville Admin

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro...   The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:29 am

welcome mate
Back to top Go down
lawrymonster
Captain Slow
lawrymonster

PostSubject: Re: The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro...   The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:11 am

Sold the Teg, she's owned by a young fella up in hervey bay now. from what I hear he'll be up for a new gbox and front bar in the very near future, the youth these days...
Back to top Go down
lawrymonster
Captain Slow
lawrymonster

PostSubject: Re: The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro...   The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:17 am

only have one pic i have of the interior... unfortunately, the car had 2 type r recaros in it when i sold it. so pic doesn't really do it justice. will post soon.
Back to top Go down
JDM_GTi
INTEGRA TYPE R
JDM_GTi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro...   The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:49 am

whats with your avatar? Are you a pro golfer?? It would also explain the PUT number plates.... Nice car though mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro...   The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 am

Pro golfers drive Bimmers Rhys
Back to top Go down
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro...   The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:22 am

Some Pro golfers drive accord Euro's too Tim Wink

To answer your question Rhys, yes Dave is a pro golfer
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net
BobsN13
Founding Member
BobsN13

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro...   The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:59 am

mmmm. Lessons me thinks. lol.
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net/index.htm
JDM_GTi
INTEGRA TYPE R
JDM_GTi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro...   The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:10 am

All i can say is WOW, if something is your dream and passion then alot of dedication and time can get you just that. Kinda like when i wanted to be a stand up comedian, everyone laughed at me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro...   The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lawrymonster's Limo! and Ex-Micro...
Page 1 of 1