Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Small Car Owners Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April

Go down 
+11
819FLY
rhys
robbo_rb180
claw
bruce-ti
Red Dog
WhiteGTi
BobsN13
Shirezu
888ASS
Mr Focus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blitzen
WALKING
Blitzen

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Come along with me if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:57 pm

HAHAHAAA! The Hypnotoad totally works! LOL! I am waiting for a text back first man... I don't believe we have met...
Back to top Go down
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:31 am

I can give you a lift to the initial meet point...being we're neighbours n all (Pimplico reprazent!)
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:00 am

by the way things are going i wont have my lines here on time unless i can pull some major strings today and get them here tomorrow morning via startrack overnight.....

FUHK I HATE HAVING TO RELY ON OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
claw
EB FALCON
claw

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:14 am

I dunno if I will be in Townsville or not... If i still am, definitely still keen..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:44 am

It's a date Mick... I mean yes I would be glad to get a lift to the point... Looks like I am riding with Blitzen... VW power yo! Pimplico reppin' it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:45 am

Still need a ride for this shizz, I'll shout fuel.
Back to top Go down
Shirezu
Wielder of SpamHammer
Shirezu

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Geez everyone needing lifts. Time to book a bus and drink the whole way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum-domination.com/movie/Forum/

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:26 pm

LOL, Mine is exusable! 15 days still.
Back to top Go down
JDM_GTi
INTEGRA TYPE R
JDM_GTi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:38 pm

Shirezu wrote:
Geez everyone needing lifts. Time to book a bus and drink the whole way Very Happy
Thats something i'd defo be interested in haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:02 pm

claw wrote:
I dunno if I will be in Townsville or not... If i still am, definitely still keen..

Take me and I'll go ya halves in juice and buy ya an icecream to frogger your beard up at frosty mango
Back to top Go down
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:06 pm

Oh what!?!!? You can't take him to Frosty Mango before me Sad Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Yeah well he will technically be taking me. If not I'll be lugging the zook up there.
Back to top Go down
teh_hotness
R34 GTR
teh_hotness

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:01 pm

I'll be taking the zook so I'll have one passenger spot if someone needs it. you'll have to get to the meeting point though. This is Josh BTW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:30 pm

hey guys might have to cancel... will let the people getting a lift know if anything changes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:54 am

scratch that... Nate is ready for action and ready to jump off puppy

EDIT: PUPPY?! WTF?!
Back to top Go down
Shirezu
Wielder of SpamHammer
Shirezu

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:02 am

Man thats animal cruelty
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum-domination.com/movie/Forum/
claw
EB FALCON
claw

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:24 am

Where is everyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 am

was asleep.... and gtir isnt equipped with lines so no effort to move.
Back to top Go down
Blitzen
WALKING
Blitzen

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:22 am

Everyone get back ok?? That road seemed even narrower on the way down!!
Back to top Go down
819FLY
Mitsi EVO IX

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:33 am

Yeah especially with that fat ass of the Polo in my windscreen. Props to everyone for enjoying themselves and not being too serious. I wish I was 30kg lighter though coz I seriously was wondering if I would hit the bottom if I jumped off any rocks... P.S. Found my left thong aswell had me worried, damn rushing water... hahaha

Good day enjoyed Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:35 am

t'was a great day had by all... dont worry about hitting the rocks... hell I was just touching and I am over 120kgs... anyone else see that Highway Patrol car on the way back? I know Mick did! LOL! RBT!
Back to top Go down
BobsN13
Founding Member
BobsN13

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:48 am

Was sooooo much fun. No chance of hitting the bottom. I didnt.
Props to the crew for a great cruise. Pretty much everyone behaved well, which in turn made it enjoyable for all.

And yes, the road was narrower on the way down. I almost got pushed off the side by a maroon 4wd. I had a few choice words to yell out the window after our mirrors clipped each others.
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net/index.htm
rhys
Townsville Admin

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:53 am

it was a great day and very relaxing cheers to the organiser
Back to top Go down
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:22 am

Cheers to everyone for coming!! Good to see you all had a great day. I think we shocked the cafe when we all rocked up too.....and im pretty sure we made their budget for the next month!

I'll get something sorted for next months cruise and post it up asap

hahahahaha yeah, thanks for the warning Nate. I got the message just as the cop pulled me over. I passed it though. Pity the old dude in the 4by in front of me didn't

Trish said it was nice to meet you all too and she still thinks im soft for not jumping...she'll get hers
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April   Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruise to Little Crystal Creek, Friday 10th April
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next