Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Small Car Owners Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mazdabater just joined

Go down 
+12
SPLexcel
bod93
Winnie256
bruce-ti
888ASS
JDM_GTi
819FLY
rhys
BobsN13
Mr Focus
benjames
Mazdabater
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mazdabater
Mitsi EVO IX
Mazdabater

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:01 am

Yep. Avales was free i just went to tms because a its the same type of dyno dysons use and b because its a thrid party involved type thing
Back to top Go down
Mazdabater
Mitsi EVO IX
Mazdabater

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Here is todays sheet. Just emailed them again. I think if i dont get a decent response from this one I'm going to be seeking some advice from the department of fair trade. And perhaps seeing a soliciter. They told me if i could get the car down to them it would make over 400hp, it hasn't. If they try and dispute this sheet, this dyno was calibrated 3 months ago.

Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 10626_1249093669140_1283427228_30720182_3095625_n
Back to top Go down
BobsN13
Founding Member
BobsN13

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Wierd looking curve you got there too. Not sure whats going on there.
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net/index.htm
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:07 am

im thinking you should sell it and buy a Honda hahahaha

thats just crap hey. I feel for you mate. Fingers crossed some good luck comes your way with it
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net
BobsN13
Founding Member
BobsN13

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:02 am

I hate getting shafted by anyone, especially mechanics. That is all that seems to happen now days. Where has the pride of work and reputation gone in the businesses these days. It all seemed to disappear at the turn of the century. Especially in large performance orientated shops. It seems that if the car is not owned by a friend or family member they just dont care about it any more.

Bring back the old days I reckon.
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:32 am

Well I know all dyno's are different but for one to be 100hp different to another is rediculous. Mine made 311rwkw (417hp for the old school kids) on aitkenvales the other day and I'd trust a mainline dyno like there's over any dyno dynamics especially TMS's second hand Bob Hawkins (so I've heard) dyno. Dude was the dyno run at dysons back in 1998 or did they print the wrong date or something?
Back to top Go down
Mazdabater
Mitsi EVO IX
Mazdabater

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:35 am

They say the date is irreleveant. The dyno at tms is a year old and was calibrated by dyno dynamics 3 months ago apparently. Sent dysons an email last night and they have not replied today. I will send another one tonight. If nothing happens then im going to see a soliciter, might even give a current affair a call.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:48 am

frogger me! Everyone call up the boys were heading down to Dysons!
Back to top Go down
bod93
EB FALCON
bod93

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:54 pm

frogger this sarger just goes on mate u have had no luck... i hope it all works out 4 u.... but as grpabt1 said bout that date why is irrelivant?????? and wouldn't u have noticed the extra power straight away???? like 420hp is a bit of power in a car of that size... i just hope it gets fixed 4 u mate
Back to top Go down
Mazdabater
Mitsi EVO IX
Mazdabater

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:06 pm

A discovery has been made!!!!! I am hoping its right, mate just came round and discovered the secondary part of my throttle body isn't work properly and only opening slightly, meaning when it comes on boost its gonna knock them shut again. Which means my cars only getting 33% throttle. Explains the massive lag and lack of power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:54 pm

You would think that is something that any shop would find!
Back to top Go down
Mr Focus
El Presidente
Mr Focus

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:08 am

This new found info sounds very promising. I hope it all turns out to be good news for ya mate

Keep us posted!
Back to top Go down
https://micromachines.forumotion.net
Mazdabater
Mitsi EVO IX
Mazdabater

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:27 am

Well I had lost a little faith in this being the solution, i went to avale today to get a refund for my cat and showed ian what i was talking about, and he was telling me thats not the part of the throttle body its something else, but now i pull it off and it is 2 valves there not opening properly
Back to top Go down
Mazdabater
Mitsi EVO IX
Mazdabater

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:17 am

Ah well modded the throttle body, it didn't work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:39 am

It's not idle air control valves?
Back to top Go down
Mazdabater
Mitsi EVO IX
Mazdabater

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:52 pm

Nah it wasn't them. Got explained to me what they were for, cant remember now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Sooooooooooo what now? Could it just simply not be as powerful as you'd hoped and Dyson's reckoned?
Back to top Go down
bruce-ti
Subaru WRX
bruce-ti

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:20 am

there would still have to be some explaining done on the side of Dysons for the false Dynograph readout.
Back to top Go down
Mazdabater
Mitsi EVO IX
Mazdabater

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:09 am

Well no, this setup should easily be making 450hp. Just have no frogger idea what is stopping it, I think im going to get a compression test done, however even with low compression it should be making well over 300hp.

http://ausrotary.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=180807&p=2255765#p2255765

I have made this information of how I have been ripped off avaliable to the rotary community, and will be seeking further action with dysons. Apparently craig was overseas and got back today. I haven't gotten a reply yet.
Back to top Go down
Mazdabater
Mitsi EVO IX
Mazdabater

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:14 pm

Wow you should read that thread i linked earlier. WW3 has started on aus rotary!
Back to top Go down
bruce-ti
Subaru WRX
bruce-ti

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:53 am

geeeez..............they can not get away from the intercooler piping size can they. Isn't it amazing to get a reply when you post in a forum that the quilty party is in.

I hope you can get this sorted out mate. That is waaayyyy toooooo many dramas to have.
Back to top Go down
Mazdabater
Mitsi EVO IX
Mazdabater

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:56 am

Well that thread has done the job. Dysons are paying for my car to get shipped downt here and fixing it =D
Back to top Go down
Privatealpha
Mitsi EVO IX
Privatealpha

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:11 am

Haha, the power of the internet is here to help.
Wow.
Good job.
Back to top Go down
819FLY
Mitsi EVO IX

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:20 am

Hopefully this is the last time mate..... be good to see what it can pull!
Back to top Go down
Mazdabater
Mitsi EVO IX
Mazdabater

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:45 am

Well this is what they sent me

Hi, Its craig dyson. Just want to clarify a couple of things with you. What i was trying to get at is that when your car was on my dyno we did make 400hp at the tyres. I am not saying there is any problem with the dynos you are on in townsville at all. But clearly there is a major problem somewhere in your system that was NOT apparent while it was on my dyno, I hope you can appreciate this. The point I was making to public viewers was that we did not build your car nothing more , nothing less..
I am still happy to help as I told you yesterday apon my return from my trip.
A few facts you need to be aware of. I do not own dyson rotary, not 1 cent you paid dyson rotary came to me. This is where I stand with dyson rotary. So making anykind of personal defamatory statement against me is not warranted.
What I will get you to do is ring around and get the best price you can on a 1 way car transport from depot to depot townsville to bris or goldcoast. Depending on price I will endevour to cover it either personally or get dysons to help. I will sort out your problems no matter what they are, If it is somthing I have already charged you for and it is faulty or I have not done the right thing there will be no charge, for other items like piping ect I will charge you a nominal fee. I really dont know at the moment what the problem is but I am very keen to get it right. If you would try hard to get freight at the cheapest possible price I look forward to helping you out.
In return please clen up the thread.
Yours Craig Dyson...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mazdabater just joined   Mazdabater just joined - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mazdabater just joined
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next